2008年8月22日星期五

happy hour!!!!

haha......very happy!!!goin penang 2 attent my sis convo....me n my family drive ter on 15 aug. b4 our drive i told my sis tat i wish 2 meet elephant when we pass gerik...hehex...my sis say i crazy...but dunno y i juz feel like wanna meet elephant ler....i so tired tat morning coz d nite b4 tat i went lim teh v wan ying they all till midnite(n not yet pack my things some more),n i sleep so late...Zzz but i din sleep all d way waiting elephant!!!!at first i saw snake in d road,i tot i was some1 old tyre..haha
afetr tat my sis shout:elephant!!!haha...i ask my dad 2 slow down....but it was not d big elephant...it was juz young elephant eating.....so cute!!!!!i'm so happy...finally i saw elephant!!

after at penang,i juz eat n sleep...haha..enjoy my holiday!!!my bro came join us at penang 2 attend convo.....it was sunny day...n i bcame my sis camera gal walau A...so hot(u know i hate sun)i sweat all my shirt!!!!wat 2 do...better thn raining lo....rite?

haha...n i eat a loy in penang..now bcame fat gal ady:-p

没有评论: